Retirement is the beginning of new things, new experiences and a new assignment. The truth is you were born with an assignment and that doesn’t end once you retire. Pastor and Life Coach, Brad Keller, sheds light on some crucial truths regarding retirement. He also poses three questions to ask yourself which will give you clues to finding your new retirement assignment.
Here are some talking points from Brad Keller:
- You are born with an assignment.
- You are born with the giftings to accomplish that assignment.
- You are anointed for an assignment. In fact, your anointing is always connected to an assignment.
- You have the ability to solve problems no one else on Earth has like you.
- Your purpose will never change, but assignments will change with different seasons of life (including retirement).
- Your assignment is always geographical. You are assigned and called you solve problems in a particular place.
Here are three questions Brad gives as clues to discovering assignment:
- What do you love the most? What you have wisdom towards, you will always love.
- What do you hate? What you hate might be a problem you’ve been assigned to solve.
- What grieves you? Perhaps, you have been assigned to help heal other peoples’ pain.
Co-Founder of Retire Repurposed